We aim to show you accurate product information:
1. Get the perfect lining for all of your projects with this Black Felt Sheet
2. Self-adhesive backing ensures the felt doesn’t tear, great for jewelry and silver case liners. Simply peel and stick
3. Perfect for craft making, sewing, patchwork, chair legs pads, furniture feet protectors, bulletin board backdrops, school projects, jewelry box, bags, stationery, toy, garments, costumes , etc.
How to Make a artwork with these adhesive Felt Sheets:
1. peeling off the paper liner on the adhesive Felt Sheets;
2. Put the paper liner on the stickers and pressing the stickers onto the adhesive felt sheets;
3. Then cut I cut the stickers out with scissors
Q: Are these sheets stiff or are they flimsy like a piece of cloth?
A: They are stiff to cut because of the paper backing but once you peel off the paper, it is flimsy.
Q:Would this work as a felt board on the wall?
A:yes. It would work fine for that, but you would need to carefully handle it to make sure when you applied it that it would be smooth.
Q: Would this be suitable for lining tool box drawers? I want to protect precision instruments.
A: Yes, it can be drawer lining.
Q: What is the thickness? Thinner than felt furniture pads, or about the same?
A: All the felt thickness can be customized, you can choose the thickness you need.
Q: Does this felt come in a roll or sheet ?
A: In roll or sheet both are ok, we can cut them in the size you need.